2. Merguez Sausages with Pickled Carrots and Cumin Aioli
Spicy! Recipe here.
3. Roasted Pork Sandwiches with Cilantro Sauce
4. BBQ Vegan Burgers
This recipe calls for some kind of deep-vegan components, but it’s worth it; you definitely won’t miss the meat. Recipe here.
5. Hot Dogs with Corn Salsa
Who said old dogs can’t learn new tricks? Recipe here.
6. Burgers with Roasted Tomatoes, Pesto, and Mozzarella
9. Crockpot Bacon BBQ Baked Beans
An American classic. Recipe here.
11. Greek Chickpea Pasta Salad
With artichoke hearts, olives, and more good stuff. Recipe here.
13. Grilled Corn and Kale Salad
Kale: not just for winter! Recipe here.
18. Spiced Salmon Kebabs
A lovely, simple-but-interesting way to do fish. Recipe here.
19. Best-Ever Barbecued Ribs
A great go-to rib recipe to have in your pocket. Recipe here.
20. Chile Lime Shrimp Skewers
You could do these under the broiler or on the grill. Recipe here.
21. Grilled Clams with Herb Butter
Shellfish are secretly awesome when they get a little smoky on the grill. Recipe here.
22. Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Roasted Pepper Dip
24. Peanut Butter Fudge Coffee Ice Cream Cupcakes
Not for the faint of heart. Recipe here.
25. Mini Strawberry-Rhubarb Pies
Pie? Check. Involves rhubarb? Check. Delightfully tiny? CHECK PLUS. Recipe here.
27. Red, White, and Blueberry Yogurt Cheesecake Cups
You can get a little patriotic without going full-scale Fourth of July. Recipe here.
28. Blackberry Pie Bars
Like a lovely little pie you can take with you wherever you go. Recipe here.
29. Peach, Mango, and Pineapple White Sangria
Because you may be in your backyard instead of on a tropical island, and you may have to go to work tomorrow, but your mouth doesn’t need to know that. Recipe here.
31. Ruben’s Cooler No. 2
Pitcher drinks are the way to go for summer parties. This one’s made of gin, St. Germain, cucumbers, lemon, and seltzer. Recipe here.
32. Summer Hoedown Cocktail
Watermelon and wheat beer make a great team. Recipe here.