1. Mushroom Barley Risotto
Remember that time you thought making risotto was, like, really hard? Super easy recipe here.
2. Slow-Cooker Vegetarian Lasagna Soup
Lasagna can take many forms. Recipe here.
4. Easy Springtime Minestrone
This soup isn’t just pretty: With all those vegetables, it’s smart too. Recipe here.
5. Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Peppers
A vegetarian mainstay, now from your crockpot. Recipe here.
6. Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Sub in olive oil for the butter and evaporated skim milk for the whole fat kind if you’re looking to make a slightly healthier version of this creamy soup. Recipe here.
7. Slow Cooker Blueberry Butter
The perfect solution to your blueberry problem. Recipe here.
8. Spinach Artichoke Soup
Fancy shmancy bread bowl optional. Recipe here.
9. Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Make it for the cauliflower lover in your life. Recipe here.
10. Vegan, Gluten-Free Carrot Cake & Zucchini Bread Oatmeal
How to wake up happy: Have your breakfast ready and waiting. Recipe here.
11. Farro with Spring Vegetables
This one takes a little bit more work because you cook the asparagus on the stovetop, but you’re a pro. You can handle it. Recipe here.
12. Slow Cooker Quinoa White Chili With Roasted Poblanos
Sure you can make it in the winter, but soon enough you’ll be able to use FRESH peppers. Recipe here.
13. Slow Cooker Frittata With Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta
This one only cooks for a few hours, so it’s not something to cook overnight. Try it for lunch or a late breakfast. Recipe here.
14. Vegetable Casserole
Just look at all those beautiful colors and tell me that slow cookers are only for winter. I double dog dare you. Recipe here.
15. Lazy Quinoa Lasagna
I prefer “energetically conservative” to lazy, but whatevs. Recipe here.
16. Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup
It’s only a matter of time before you have more tomatoes than you know what to do with. Recipe here.
18. Slow Cooker Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Rhubarbs: So hot right now. Recipe here.