1. When you start up your computer and for some reason, IT JUST DOESN’T LOAD.
You stare at that little circle thingy wondering, “how much of my life have I wasted looking at loading screens?”
4. The time you wanted to delete something and accidentally turned off your computer.
5. There’s this obnoxious message that keeps bugging you every day.
Can you remind me never? I like never. Let’s try never.
6. When you’re falling asleep to a super-relaxing YouTube video and then an incredibly loud ad pops up out of nowhere.
7. You’re about to livestream the most important event of the year and then this happens:
8. When a vowel on your keyboard stops working.
“If one of us falls, we all fall… together.” – Your keyboard.
9. When the most terrifying T-Rex of all time appears on your screen.
10. When your internet gets so screwed up, it goes back in time.
11. When your computer asks you to “contact your administrator for assistance.”
What administrator!? Who is this person!?
12. When your laptop gets so ridiculously hot on your lap that you’ll probably never have kids.
13. When your computer fan stops working and you can’t binge-watch anything on Netflix.
YOU DO NOT GET IN THE WAY OF MY BINGE-WATCHING.
14. The second you realize you just unplugged your external hard drive by mistake.
18. These error notifications that give you ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION.
19. Every time your cursor disappears and you can never seem to find it again.
20. After clicking the “REFRESH” button 113 times, you realize it won’t bring back your internet.
22. Every time you run out of real estate on your desktop and place the blame solely on your computer.
23. When a computer program commands you to find a long, lost CD that you probably threw away.
24. You feel the world is going to end when your monitor starts looking like this:
28. When you wisely choose to print your midterm project one minute before it’s due and this happens: